Monday, May 11, 2020

CB 35/55- First day at work!

First day of work! First day Mac re-open after shutting during CB period and Gui got it for me first thing in the morning. Thanks for the sweet thought! 


I ordered 10 days of tingkat for this period so so my friends ordered breakfast and dinner to bless  me and to celebrate for me! 


First day at work was still ok. (cos 1st day). 
I keep thinking- I've been looking for a job for the past few years (passively) and  I didn't manage to change job, and during this period where jobs are taking paycut and uncertain but yet I manage to change job and better still, embarking on a bigger and more exciting journey. God must be thinking if I was given another a job last year will be a easy task for Him LOL. He indeed prove Himself to work in the impossible.


No comments: